One of the most popular healing products is amaranth oil.
People have long used natural remedies to give themselves health and longevity. One of the most popular healing products is amaranth oil. In ancient times, amaranth seed was used to make bread, and the stalks of this plant went to feed pet animals. In our time, amaranth oil is used to treat many diseases, in addition, it is part of various cosmetics. The benefits and harms of this product will be discussed in this article.
In our time, amaranth oil is used to treat a variety of diseases, in addition, it is part of various cosmetics
A bit of history
The fact that amaranth oil has unique healing properties was known in antiquity. Indians of South America cultivated the plant for 8 thousand years: amaranth was their main cereal crop. This is not surprising, because amaranth seeds taste very similar to wheat.
In addition, the plant was considered sacred: the Aztecs used it in their magical rituals. In Europe and America, amaranth is used for making pastries and pasta, as well as added to baby food. In our country, the oil obtained from amaranth is the most popular.
Oil really has unique healing properties. The UN Food Commission even called amaranth the main plant of the 21st century.
Tip!Amaranth oil can be used instead of the usual massage oil. Such a procedure will bring not only a lot of pleasure, but also benefits for your body.
The fact that amaranth oil has unique healing properties was known in antiquity
Nutritionists say that amaranth oil surpasses all other oils in the amount of valuable nutrients it contains. In particular, it contains huge amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Do not be afraid that the use of such oil will lead to the appearance of excess weight: polyunsaturated fatty acids do not lead to fullness, but they help to maintain health and give vitality.
The oil contains omega-acids, as well as stearic and palmitic acids. In addition, it contains valuable essential amino acids, which are the building material for our body. Without the use of amino acids, training will not bring results: it is only thanks to them that muscle mass increases.
Nutritionists say that amaranth oil surpasses all other oils in the amount of valuable nutrients
Tip! Add to the finished face lotion half a teaspoon of amaranth oil and wipe the skin with the resulting composition. If you do this procedure regularly, you will notice the effect very quickly: the skin will become softer, supple and elastic.
The amount of vitamins that are part of amaranth oil, can not but impress:
- Thiamine (B1). This substance is responsible for the normal functioning of the liver, gallbladder and nervous system. Mandatory thiamine is prescribed to women who are carrying a child or breastfeeding a baby. Finally, thiamine is the most effective antioxidant that protects the cells of the body from premature aging;
- Riboflavin (B2). He makes a person vigorous, fills with strength and energy. Riboflavin contributes to the fact that the energy obtained from food is converted into muscle activity. This vitamin is extremely important for older people, athletes and pregnant women;
The amount of vitamins that are part of amaranth oil, can not but impress
- Vitamin D. Vitamin A is produced under the influence of solar radiation, so in winter and autumn it is very important to ensure the child to take biological supplements that will help to avoid rickets and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system. One of the most effective additives is considered to be amaranth oil;
- Vitamin PP. This vitamin helps to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood. In addition, he is involved in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, is a participant in cellular respiration;
- E (choline). Choline is often called the "vitamin for women": it effectively protects the body from the aggressive effects of the external environment and prevents premature aging. Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for healthy skin, hair and nails.
Tip! Amaranth oil can handle fresh abrasions and cuts. This advice is especially relevant for mothers of young children: it is known that babies are afraid to treat wounds with alcohol-containing substances. Oil will not pinch and irritate the skin, besides it greatly accelerates the healing process.
The composition of amaranth oil includes such a unique substance as squalene. Squalene is one of the most powerful and effective natural antioxidants. It contains up to 15% in amaranth oil, while only 1% is in olive oil.
Squalene activates human metabolism, which is very important for people who lead an active lifestyle and play a lot of sports. In addition, squalene removes harmful metabolism from the body, thereby protecting it from radioactive radiation. Amaranth oil is recommended for use by patients undergoing treatment for cancer: thanks to squalene, therapy becomes more effective. In addition, amaranth oil helps to cope with infectious diseases and improves immunity.
Tip!If your skin has abrasions and flaking, rub amaranth oil into the damaged area. This should be done several times a day. Regeneration will be faster, and there will be no scars or scars on the skin.
Amaranth oil contains such a unique substance as squalene - one of the most powerful and effective natural antioxidants.
Application in cosmetology
Amaranth oil is a part of many cosmetics: masks, creams, lotions, etc. Especially good results are achieved by using amaranth oil for dry and fading skin. The skin is saturated with nutrients, due to what looks more radiant, it becomes smooth and elastic. Amaranth oil can be used instead of the usual night cream for the face. True, the skin will remain the film, which many women can not stand. The use of amaranth oil in its pure form is recommended for women with dry skin, not prone to the appearance of black spots and clogged pores.
Tip!Amaranth oil can be used instead of lip balm. Thin skin will be reliably protected from any effects of the harmful environment due to the thin film that forms after applying the oil, and existing cracks will heal much faster!
Amaranth oil is included in many cosmetics: masks, creams, lotions
Even such a valuable and useful product as amaranth oil has some contraindications. As a rule, unpleasant effects occur when excessive oil consumption or the presence of allergies or idiosyncrasy to its constituent components. As a rule, the main symptoms of intolerance to amaranth oil are as follows:
- nausea and vomiting;
- redness of the skin.
Oil has some contraindications. It can not be used by people suffering from pancreatitis, cholecystitis, certain liver diseases. Therefore, before proceeding to the regular intake of amaranth oil, you should consult with your doctor. In the event that you have no contraindications, but after taking the oil you have found unpleasant side effects, the course must be stopped: most likely, your body does not tolerate any components of amaranth oil.
Tip! Want to make your skin supple and smooth? Then you will need this recipe. Take the yolk of one egg, pound it with a tablespoon of natural honey. Add to the mixture two teaspoons of amaranth oil. The resulting mask is applied to the face for 10-15 minutes, then washed off with cool water. This mask will bring an effect that is comparable to expensive salon procedures: the skin will literally shine from the inside!
How to apply?
For the treatment of various diseases, amaranth oil is usually taken in courses. It is very simple to do this: for 30 days, drink one teaspoon of oil per day.
If you have any diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the oil can be taken twice a day, and the course can be increased to one and a half months.
Between courses should do a short break (two to three weeks). This is important because amaranth oil contains a sufficiently large concentration of vitamins, and excessive consumption can lead to hypervitaminization.
Amaranth oil can be added to salads: they will become not only more tasty, but also very useful
Amaranth oil can be added to salads: they will become not only more tasty, but also very useful. But cooking on this oil is by no means impossible: in this way you only needlessly translate a valuable product. During heat treatment, the oil loses almost all of its beneficial properties.
Tip! Amaranth oil has a slight nutty flavor, so it can be safely added to pastries. Muffin will find a pleasant taste and will be much more useful than usual. This advice is especially relevant for women whose children go to school: one bun with amaranth butter for breakfast - and the child will learn the material much better. Indeed, the composition of the oil includes substances that stimulate mental activity.
How to make butter effective?
If you do not want to use amaranth oil courses, do not harm the body and get all possible benefits, then you will need the following tips:
- Do not expose the oil to heat: it will lose its beneficial properties. It is better to fill them with ready meals immediately before serving;
- oil should be stored in a cool place, with the cork on the bottle must be tightly sealed;
- the price of amaranth oil, the benefits and harms of which are described in this article, cannot be too cheap. Only quite expensive oil will bring the desired effect;
- Do not expose the oil container to direct sunlight: many valuable substances are destroyed by UV light;
- If you decide to add oil to the finished cosmetics, do not mix the entire volume of cream or lotion at a time. Add oil in small portions, designed for one application. It is best to have for this separate dishes, for example, an empty jar of cream;
- when taking amaranth oil, carefully monitor the reaction of your body: if you notice side effects, for example, you have a headache or you feel nauseous, stop taking it immediately;
- Before using the oil, consult with your doctor.
Keep the oil in a cool place, but the cork on the bottle should be tightly sealed.
Tip! In case of diabetes of the second type and obesity, regular administration of amaranth oil is especially recommended. It consists of substances that normalize lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, which contributes to the normalization of metabolism.
Reviews of amaranth oil suggests that the effects of the application may be different.
Svetlana: "I add some oil to the cream, sometimes I apply it on my face clean. I always have very dry skin in the winter: the oil helped to cope with this problem."
Olga: "I decided to drink a course of oil. At first there was no effect, then I noticed that I was less tired, it became easier to concentrate at work, I stopped being annoyed when the child behaves badly. I think this is the effect of oil."
Helena: "I took several courses in a row, I didn’t notice the effect. I’m trying to think it is, it just doesn’t manifest itself, and my efforts still benefit the body."
Catherine: "We started drinking amaranth oil with my husband, one teaspoon a day after breakfast. Surprisingly, we did not catch a cold last winter, although we usually get sick twice at least. Terrific effective!"
Tamara: "I give oil to the child when the season of epidemics begins. Sick and less true, than his classmates."
The oil can be added to your favorite cream, enhancing its effectiveness.
Buy amaranth oil only in a proven pharmacy. Otherwise, you can spend money on cheap vegetable oil, in which, at best, a little amaranth oil is added.